Simple Guidance for Brother Mfc j6545dw
Brother Mfc-j6545dw Xl Wired Setup
Carry out the procedure given below about the Brother Mfc j6545dw Wired Setup.
Setup using Wired Network Connection (Ethernet):
- Make sure to turn on your printer before starting the wired setup.
- Raise the printer cover and locate the Ethernet port on the printer.
- Connect an Ethernet cable into the printer and access point.
- Insert the installation CD that came in the printer package.
- Follow the prompts on the software to complete the installation on a Windows and Mac device.
- You can also download the software from the official support site of the Brother printer by choosing your model and operating system.
- Run the installer file to start the installation wizard.
- Select your language from the drop-down list. Then, click Next.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully to accept the license agreement.
- Connect your device to the network by connecting the access point and computer.
- Now, select your printer from the list.
- If the printer is not found, click the Enter IP Address tab and type the address of the printer.
- Select your printer and click Next.
- Install the additional software if necessary.
Setup using Local Connection (USB):
- Ensure that you have made the hardware connections and installed the printer’s software before starting the installation.
- Open the installation wizard and select the Local Connection (USB) under the Connection type tab.
- Connect the printer and your computer/laptop with a USB cable when prompted on the screen.
- Complete the instructions on the screen to complete the setup.
- By using these steps to configure the Brother Mfc j6545dw Wired Setup.