Easy Guidance - Brother Mfc j6545dw
Brother Mfc-j6545dw Xl Wireless Setup
Carry out the procedure given below steps about the Brother MFC J6545DW Wireless Setup .
- On the touch screen panel of the Brother MFC J6545DW printer, touch the Settings icon and then tap the following options.
- All Settings
- Once the Enable WLAN? question appears on the LCD panel of the Brother MFC J6545DW printer, tap the Yes option.
- This will enable the WLAN feature on the Brother printer.
- If the LCD panel of the printer prompts to begin WPS, go to the wireless router and press the WPS button on it.
- Go back to the Brother MFC J6545DW printer and press the OK button on its operation panel.
- The Brother printer tries to connect to the wireless network automatically.
- If the wireless network connection of the Brother MFC J6545DW printer is successful, you will see the Connected message on the LCD panel of the printer.
- After finishing the wireless network setup, download the Full Driver & Software Package file from the official Brother website.
- Install the Brother MFC J6545DW printer driver on the computer as per the on-screen steps.
- At the time of printer driver installation, choose the Wireless Network Connection option.
- By using these steps to configure the Brother MFC J6545DW wireless setup.