Guidance For Brother Mfc j6545dw Xl
Brother Mfc-j6545dw Xl Copy Setup
BROTHER MFC-J6545DW XL COPY SETUP
Brother MFC-J6545DW XL is an All-in-One Inkjet printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax. It comes with a touchscreen panel, ADF, and duplex and mobile printing features. Carry out these below-mentioned steps the Brother MFC J6545DW XL copy setup.
Copy Setup :
- Unpack the printer from the package and remove the protective tapes from the printer.
- Take out the essential materials like power cord, CD-ROM, user guide, telephone line cord, and other supplies from the box and keep them away for future use.
- Load some plain paper into the paper input tray and adjust it with paper guides.
- Connect the power cord to the wall outlet and power up the printer by pressing the Power
- Load the ink cartridges by referring to the user guide.
- Make sure to shake the black ink cartridge before installing it in the ink holder.
- After the printer charges ink, set the date and time.
- If you wish to perform fax setup, connect the telephone line cordand configure the fax settings.
- Insert the driver installation disc into the CD/DVD drive on your computer.
- Run the driver setup and choose aconnection method among USB, Wired, and Wireless connection.
- For mobile printing, download and install the Brother iPrint & Scan app from the Google Play Store app.
- Follow these steps to configure the Brother Mfc j6545dw Xl copy setup.
Steps to copy a document :
- Make sure that the Brother printer is turned on.
- Load the original document on the scanner glass.
- Navigate to the printer's touchscreen panel and tap the Copy button.
- Enter the number of copies and choose the copy preset settings.
- Select the Options button and change the copy settings if you wish to apply the changes for the next copy.
- You can choose among Enlarge/Reduce, 2-sided copy, Tray Select, and Quality.
- Tap the "Save as Shortcut" button to save the new settings.
- Select either Black Start or Color Start button to copy the original document.
- You can cancel the copying operation by pressing the Cancel button.
- By using these steps to configure the Brother Mfc j6545dw Xl copy setup.