How To Setup Brother Mfc j6545dw?
Unboxing & Setting Up
Brother Mfc-j6545dw Xl Setup (Unboxing & Setting Up)
Unpacking the printer
- The following accessories are to be removed from the printer box.
- Starter ink cartridges that include black, cyan, magenta, and yellow
- Quick Setup Guide and Product Safety Guide
- Brother Installation CD
- Telephone line cord
- Once you finish removing the protective tape or film from the outside and inside of the Brother MFC J6545DW(XL) printer, follow the simple instructions provided here.
Load sheets of paper
- First, draw the paper tray out from the printer and then fan the paper well before loading them into the paper tray.
- Place the printed surface of the paper with its face down in the paper tray.
- Note: The sheets of paper that you have loaded into the paper tray of the Brother MFC J6545DW(XL) printer should not exceed the arrow mark.
- Ensure that you have adjusted the paper guides as per the paper dimension to fit the paper correctly in the paper tray.
- Once done with paper loading, place the paper tray back into the Brother MFC J6545DW(XL) printer.
- Pull the paper support out of the printer until you hear a lock sound.
- Follow these steps we can execute that how to setup Brother Mfc j6545dw.
Turn on the printer
- Attach the printer’s power cord to the wall outlet.
- Find the Power button on the front panel of the Brother MFC J6545DW XL printer and hold it until the Power LED is lit.
Starter ink cartridges installation
- The cartridge cover of the Brother MFC J6545DW(XL) printer is to be kept open while installing the starter ink cartridges.
- Shake the black ink cartridge about 15 times and insert it in the cartridge access area.
- As per the printer’s LCD panel instructions, place the cyan, magenta, and yellow ink cartridges in their slots correctly.
- The Brother MFC J6545DW(XL) printer prompts you to set the date and time for the printer.
- Continue with the printer’s LCD panel instructions to perform the following.
- View operation tips
- Set Brother LCD Message default
- Check print quality
- Configure the tray or paper size settings
- Print the installation sheet
- Perform these steps we can execute that how to setup Brother Mfc j6545dw.
Fax setup (Optional)
If you need to use the Brother MFC J6545DW(XL) printer for faxing, refer to the guidelines below.
- Lift-open the printer’s scanner lid.
- Use a telephone line cord to establish a connection between the LINE port of the printer and the wall jack.
- Select the following options in order, choose your desired language for the printer, and press the Home button on the control panel of the Brother MFC J6545DW(XL) printer.
- All Settings
- Initial Setup
- Local Language
- Set the receive mode by selecting the options in sequence, as mentioned below.
- All Settings
- Setup Receive
- Receive Mode
Printer driver installation
- Download and install the Full Driver & Software Package file on your computer.
- Establish a connection between the Brother MFC J6545DW(XL) printer and the computer.
- Now, you can perform various printer operations from the computer.
- By using these steps we can execute that how to setup Brother Mfc j6545dw.